Sunday 25 November 2012

Post#007 2012 Xmas!


11.jpg





 未命名 -12.gif



It is a postcard for 2012 Xmas!

Let me show you how I did it step by step.





Step1. Main roles and the words: Merry Christmas

Use the brown color to make the Santa, cat and rabbit.


15.jpg






Step2. Santa in red clothed and hat

Put on the red clothed and also red hat which are Xmas color.

At first, it was a big stamp with all the parts in red.
But I practiced to make the red part matching the pattern,
it just too difficult to be perfect. (see the second photo as my practice.)

Therefore I decided to separate as 2 stamps.
It become more easy for me to match the pattern. 

14.jpg
19.jpg




Step3. Green trees are all around

Little trees on the two sides.
I made a mark on the stamp in case I make wrong direction.


13.jpg




Step4. Dot and dot

Dots makes colorful.

12.jpg     






 未命名 -12.gif


Look at it, do you find a Heart?

20.jpg





 未命名 -12.gif  



On the back side, there is a snow man.

18.jpg
17.jpg  




snowman.gif
MERRY CHRISTMAS







21.jpg  















No comments:

Post a Comment